Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pink Tent

In the summer I had a dream.  In this dream I taught a class at HSoBX with my friend.  It was a "birds and bees" class for girls with a focus on the natural side.  So we talked and taught about listening to our bodies, watching our rhythms, and different herbs we can use to help us when we're feeling moody, or crampy, and what nutrients our bodies may be asking for at those times.  I guess it wasn't so much a "birds and bees" class.  It was more a "coming of age" gathering.  It was warm.  It was soft.  It gave the girls options and choices.  It reassured them that they were not alone.

Tonight my dream comes true.

I shared my dream with my friend.  She came up with a name.  I came up with an outline.  We are somehow melding our ideas together and creating something new for our girls.

We'll gather once a month.  The girls will bring a snack they can eat.  (We have many young ladies with food allergies in our circle, so at least they know they can eat what they bring.)  Our time together will open with a story to help us relax and settle in and some music and dancing to ground us.  There will be a discussion topic.  Then the adults leave and the girls have their own time.  We come back and do some yoga to close.

That's it.  Our Pink Tent is about to be born.

Sarah baked pumpkin muffins, made fairy fudge, and gathered camellias from our yard.
I'm bringing sparkling pink lemonade.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh it looks so pretty and special-I want to be coming of age again :)

ركن الهدى said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح وعزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت وسجاد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح وعزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام

شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالظهران
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام

Unknown said...


شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط ورخام بالدمام

Unknown said...

I like your blog nice wtitten

Anonymous said...

Tất cả những ảnh sex và, phim sex vietnam dep trên đều được chúng tôi sưu tầm và tổng hợp từ internet. Chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung, mong các bạn sử dụng trang web

Anonymous said...

Anh sex là thể loại khiêu dâm cực mạnh, vì thế các bạn đã xem anh sex tại, Phim Sex Loan thì tự chịu trách nhiệm về bản thân

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us and I really admire the way you portrait your thoughts in the blog. I was very happy to see this kind of talent hope you have more interesting stuff like this in the future also.
Trend Forecasting

Unknown said...

What an interesting blog, I must say that after searching many blogs I finally come to your blog and I am very glad that I have come across to your blog. I am always in search of a blog like this for my personal growth, so thank you for sharing this post with us and keep on sharing more and more interesting posts like this in the coming time also.
Home Furnishing Exhibition

Yang Kuo said...

oh it looks so pretty and special-I want to be coming of age again :)


ทางบ้าน

Unknown said...

Playing the game online is enormous.

คาสิโน We are the leader of the online gamer. For all your gamers to come into contact with the laziness of the game, the risk of online multiplayer and all the thirst for gaming, online gambling is the most abundant. We also have the example of the game of toss online with various and every appetite easily at any time ready to help the player in the game you have to selectively use it easily. Have a habit
We also have a lot of online gambling games. The client game, you have to select all need to play games to win the online experience in the field and seeing all want to play a wide variety and all of it's many.
We also have the format of the game online meteoric games and all the fun. To give you all the games you have come to choose to play online games smoothly at any time. คาสิโนออนไลน์

Unknown said...

Nice said!we love visiting in your Blog...we will come back soon... thankyou
Gclub 
บาคาร่า 
สล็อต 

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.