Sunday, September 28, 2008

sweet reading

Jesse started something new this evening. Pay Sarah 10 cents for every book she reads to her siblings. I think this will be a win-win-win-win situation. Sarah has "something" to do. She earns money. She reads more. David and Leah are read to. All three are happy and quiet for 30-45 minutes. Sweet!

Sarah just walked in with a stack of books, to show what she read, but she could not find the Cinderella book she read to Leah.
S: Leah, tell Daddy I read the Cinderella book to you.
L: I read the Cinderella book to, (puzzled pause) me?

more sweetness...

11 comments:

Amy said...

So cute. Totally them too.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE!!!!

This is just what the world has been needing. :) Your blog is adorable, just like you. I'm proud to put you on my blog roll and I've subscribed to you in my reader so I won't miss any posts. :)

Whittney said...

aww- great idea!

Whittney said...

just FYI trixi0105 is whittney :)

Patricia said...

I wondered... ;)

Patricia said...

thank you lydia! you're the best! It's a piece of what I've been needing too. I'm glad you like it. =)

Maya / מיה said...

I love it, Patricia!! Your observations of your kids are priceless... I look up to you so much as a mother. I miss Sarah, David, and Leah, but this lets me feel like I can still get to know them! Great pictures, too... you capture their essences...

I'm up WAY too late... don't do the math to figure out what time it is for me here...

Patricia said...

oh! thanks for stopping in Molly, and for your kind words. *hugs* We miss you too!

Were you really up that late, or did you just wake up early? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to copy Lydia. Welcome to the blogospere!

I loved the picture of your "bump."

Blog on!

Doula Mommy said...

I LOVE it!!! I've been meaning to call you, we should get together soon!
And you are so right, blogging is so much fun and really helps you put things in perspective!

~Jessica

Patricia said...

Jessica,
YES! let's! =)